- 2 tablespoons wholegrain mustard
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary leaves, plus extra 1 sprig rosemary
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1.8kg Slow-cook Beef Family Roast
- 1kg white potatoes, cut into 1cm-thick slices
- 3 garlic bulbs, halved crossways
- 1 chicken stock cube, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- Mixed salad leaves, to serve
15 Mins Prep, 4.05 Hours Cook
Preheat oven to 160C/140C fan-forced. Grease a large baking dish.
Combine mustards, chopped rosemary, crushed garlic, pepper and oil in a bowl. Season with salt. Reserve 2 teaspoons of mustard mixture. Rub remaining mustard mixture over beef. Top with extra rosemary sprig.
Place potato and garlic bulbs in base of prepared dish. Combine reserved mustard mixture, stock cube, lemon juice and 1/4 cup water in a small bowl. Drizzle over potatoes. Top with beef. Cover tightly with foil. Roast for 4 hours. Remove foil. Roast for a further 30 minutes or until beef is browned and tender.
Transfer beef to a large platter. Cover loosely with foil for 15 minutes to rest.
Meanwhile, increase oven temperature to 220C/200C fan-forced. Return potatoes to oven and cook for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden and crisp.
Serve beef with potato, garlic, salad leaves and lemon wedges.
Recipe Source: www.taste.com.au