- 8 (about 600g) thin lamb cutlets
- 1/2 small savoy cabbage, cut into wedges, core intact
- 1/2 small red cabbage, cut into wedges, core intact
- Rocket, to serve
- Salsa Verde
- 140g Sicilian olives, pitted, finely chopped
- 1 lemon, rind finely grated, juiced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh continental parsley or lemon thyme
- 1 tablespoon chopped capers
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
2 Mins Prep, 15 Mins Cook
Preheat a barbecue grill or chargrill pan on high. Spray lightly with oil. Season the lamb cutlets and cook for 2-3 minutes each side or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate and cover loosely with foil to keep warm.
Spray the cabbage with oil and chargrill for 1-2 minutes each side or until just tender.
Meanwhile, for the salsa verde, combine olives, lemon rind, 1-2 tbs lemon juice (to taste), oil, parsley or thyme, capers and garlic in a bowl. Season and stir to combine.
Arrange the lamb cutlets, cabbage and rocket on a serving platter. Spoon over the salsa verde
Recipe Source: www.taste.com.au