- 800g gold sweet potatoes, peeled, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 8 Australian Lamb Loin Chops
- 150g brussels sprouts, thinly sliced
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup mint leaves
- 1/4 cup (40g) pine nuts, toasted
20 Mins Prep, 15 Mins Cook
Boil, steam or microwave the sweet potato until tender. Use a fork to lightly mash the sweet potato. Season. Cover to keep warm.
Meanwhile, preheat a barbecue grill or chargrill on high. Combine the oil, vinegar, mustard and garlic in a small bowl. Season. Place the lamb in a large shallow ceramic or glass dish. Pour over half the oil mixture and turn to coat the lamb. Cook the lamb for 3 mins each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate. Cover with foil and set aside for 5 mins to rest.
Combine the brussels sprout, spring onion, mint and pine nuts in a large bowl. Toss to combine. Drizzle with the remaining oil mixture.
Serve the lamb with the smashed sweet potato and salad.
Recipe Source: www.taste.com.au