- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 750g chicken thigh fillets, excess fat trimmed, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons sweet sherry
- 1 1/2 tablespoons salt-reduced soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons kecap manis
- 1 teaspoon cornflour
- 350g broccoli, trimmed, cut into florets
- 6 shallots, ends trimmed, cut into 4cm lengths
- 55g (1/3 cup) unsalted roasted cashews
- Steamed SunRice White Medium Grain Rice, to serve
15 Mins Prep, 10 Mins Cook
Heat half the oil in a wok over high heat. Add half the chicken. Stir-fry for 2-3 minutes or until golden. Transfer to a plate. Repeat with remaining chicken, reheating the pan between batches.
Combine the sherry, soy sauce, kecap manis and cornflour in a small bowl.
Heat remaining oil in wok over high heat. Add broccoli. Stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add shallot. Stir-fry for 1 minute or until broccoli is bright green and tender crisp.
Add chicken, cornflour mixture and cashews. Stir-fry until combined and chicken is heated through. Divide rice and stir-fry among serving bowls. Serve.
Recipe Source: www.taste.com.au