Organic produce has been in the limelight for quite some time now, but most people don’t know much about organic meat. They have a little idea about the benefits of choosing an organic butcher in Sydney over a grocery store to buy their meat products.
If you’re aware that you can get a better quality meat from organic butchers and meat wholesalers but you don’t exactly know how they are better than the others, please be our guest and read on.
In order to satisfy all the requirements of producing organic meat, butchers and farmers must follow some stringent guidelines. This is to ensure that every product meets the highest levels of organic standards.
Let’s have a look at some key factors to keep in mind in order to satisfy all the requirements for meat products to be called organic.
- Animals must be raised in an ethical way without any use of hormones and chemicals. Their diet should be rich in all the essential nutrients.
- In organic farms, animals are fed organic diet free from any growth hormones and antibiotics.
- Organically raised animals have free outdoor access. So, they are psychologically sound and are free from any diseases.
- There are strict guidelines against the use of hormones while raising poultry and chicken.
- Moreover, organic feed given to the animals is produced without using genetically modified grains, hormones and certain by-products. These products are grown without using chemicals, fertilizers and pesticides.
So, the next time you shop at an organic butcher in Sydney, you know why it’s important for your health.
To know more details about organic rules and regulations, get in touch with an experienced organic butcher in Sydney such as Campisi Butchery.
Campisi Butchery: The Most Trusted Organic Butcher and Meat Wholesaler in Sydney.
Here at Campisi Butchery, all the butchering processes and production procedures are carried out in our own well equipped facility. Our dedicated team of skilled butchers makes sure that highest standards of hygiene and meat production are maintained consistently to deliver just the best quality meat to our customers.
Visit Campisi Butchery, and choose from a wide selection of succulent meats and other products. When you shop with us, you can rest assured that you’ll get 100% organic meat free from any chemicals and preservatives.
Image Source: The Meat Case / Flickr