- 2 tablespoons olive oil, plus extra to drizzle
- 2 tablespoons honey, warmed
- 1 tablespoon thyme leaves
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 4 x 180g chicken breast fillets
- 2 zucchini, thinly sliced lengthways
- 100g rocket leaves
- Crusty bread, to serve
- Extra lemon wedges, to serve
4 Mins Prep, 6 Mins Cook
Preheat a chargrill or barbecue to high. Combine oil, honey, thyme and lemon zest in a bowl. Season.
Slice each chicken breast at an angle into 3 thin escalopes. Brush honey mixture over chicken and zucchini. Cook chicken for 2 minutes each side or until lightly charred and just cooked. Set aside to rest. Cook zucchini for 11/2 minutes each side or until lightly charred and tender.
Place the rocket and zucchini in a bowl. Drizzle over lemon juice and extra oil, then toss to combine.
Serve the zucchini salad topped with chicken, with crusty bread on the side.
Recipe Source: www.taste.com.au